RE: RE: [OM] Medium Format vs. Digital

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] Medium Format vs. Digital
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:25:32 -0800
>>> Wayne wrote <<<
> Why would you have a special price for landscape photographers ?
> What happens if you mix some lanscapes with some product shots on
> the same
> film ?

You'd have to ask them about how they enforce this.  I imagine if a roll
came in with a few product test shots or something, that'd be fine.  If the
roll was full of product or model shots, with a few pictures of a tree
thrown in, I imagine that photographer would be thrown out of the nature
photographers category. I abreviated the types pf pfotos that qualify. Let
them correct me:  Here's the link to their pricing page for photographers
like me, and a separate price chart for commercial shooters.

http://www.calypsoinc.com/data/e6.html

As to why?  Hey, I'm not asking any questions. :>)