Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:42:27 -0700
On 29 Jan 2003 at 9:31, Richard F. Man wrote:

> At 09:22 AM 1/29/2003 -0800, Jeff Keller wrote:
> >"I am also willing to give you a partial refund if you
> >decide that you want to keep it, but not at the auction
> >price. "
> >..
>
> Seems to me he is saying that he would agree that the auction price is
> too high for a lens of this condition. Therefore, if you do decide to
> keep it, he will give you some money back.

That's how I read it, too.  And, it seems to me this seller is on the up
and up, as he has identified that he screwed-up before sending the
item, and is giving you the chance to back-out gracefully or make
an adjustment to the price.

There are SOME sellers who'd not mention a thing, send the lens,
and then hassle you to hell and back when YOU find the flaw and
try and sort it out.

Hope it works out for you...

Regards,

Chris