RE: [OM] Lens for copy work

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens for copy work
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:49:15 -0800
Jaime;

If you have a macro lens, that's the one to use. Otherwise, it's iffy.  A
copy stand is also useful (definitely a tripod if you've not got a copy
stand). Good even lighting window of skylight is always good. If you use
tungsen lights, you need tungsten film.  Avoid flare. Get the book flat and
set up the lens exactly parallel to it.