Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:08:17 +0800
I have steady hands; I can shoot pretty well down to 1/60th with no problem; 1/30th is a problem with an SLR, maybe ok with a rangefinder..

Some of these people are shooting at 1/8th.... NO CHANCE. I'm not making fun of the digicams (although some on the list are, not that I mind) but I just think that these people honestly believe that if they buy the newest digi-brick, that their pictures will make Ansel Adams roll over in his grave..

That's obviously not the case. Good cameras don't make up for a bad photographer..

Albert