Re: [OM] wide lens

Subject: Re: [OM] wide lens
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:51:35 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Marr-Lyon" <markml@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 30 January, 2003 10:51 AM

> I'll add my recommendation for the Zuiko 21/3.5.  A wonderful little
> lens that takes (thin) 49mm filters and is the same size as a 50/1.8.

Thin filters oftentimes do not have a thread onto which to screw a lens
hood. A hood on a wide angle lens is one of my top priorities whenever the
sun is out. Assuming that there will be a high concentration of UV and sun
light in the Bolivivan Andesa UV filter and a lens hood will be necessities.

jh