Re: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:29:02 -0800

I'm game.

It might be an idea to meet down at our digs in Scotts Valley (near Santa Cruz) as there's lots to see and shoot pix of nearby. We could easily put on a spread of some kind, use the house as a sort of center of operations for our shoots and gab sessions. My wife, Katie, has an interest in photography as well, and I'm sure she'd enjoy meeting a bunch of OMatics. We could even put a few of you up for a night or so if you don't mind "roughing it" somewhat. (There's a Hilton just down the little road we live on for those who crave creature comforts.)

I'd also be comfortable with heading north into the city or whatnot if that's what the everyone decides.

Anyone interested can phone me at (831) 439-8370 to thrash it out.

Tris

on 1/24/03 2:14 AM, Thomas Heide Clausen at T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I'll probably be heading off to the bay area in northern California
> mid march. Will be hanging around there for a week or so for work,
> and was considering taking a few days off to relax and enjoy the
> area. I was wondering if there were any fellow Zuikoholics in that
> area that would be interrested in improvising a Zuikoholics Anonymous
> meeting - in some form or other (making a photo-trip out of it,
> hanging out on a cafe discussing all-things-OM-and-otherwise or some
> such thing)?
>
> Also, any suggestions for things-to-do in the area, should I get 1-2
> days off? I've been there plenty of times before, so I have covered
> the touristy stuff from the guidebooks backwards three times...:)

If someone can set this up for a weekend date I can probably make it... be
cool to meet some more of the BA listers in person. Not to mention the
Euro-lister in town... <g> However, what I'd really enjoy would be going to
Europe to meet the listers there... too bad I can't get work to pay for
that!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...