Re: [OM] London Meet

Subject: Re: [OM] London Meet
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:03:13 +0000
Great to see some more photos from the London meeting! No problems with the loading time - the pictures popped up straight away on my very fast connection here at work, so no problems with the ISP it would seem.

It's very interesting to see another photographer's perspective on the same subjects, which as I expected is quite different to my own. I like the underside of the Millenium Bridge one a lot, and the one of the detail on the Millenium Bridge is one I would probably never thought of taking myself. Is that the river forming the nicely out of focus background?

Cheers,
Roger