Re: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #3852

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #3852
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:11:37 -0600
Sorry!!! the deal is done!!! I've gotten some fantastic images with that lens, some combined with the 1.4xa that are wickedly sharp. That lens was the deciding factor when I decided to sell the "Great White One" to finance my complete E-20 setup. I'm sure Ron Lux out in L.A. is putting the "Great White One" to work. That completed his collection of the three White Lenses.

later,
mike m.