RE: [OM] lost camera - updated

Subject: RE: [OM] lost camera - updated
From: W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:36:38 -0500
Hopefully I've cleaned up all the linkage by now. I don't have much hope
in finding the original owner. I'm going to try a psychic next... I mean, this
camera bag certainly has some energy left behind in it. Maybe the person
is better off without it. Maybe they got them self something better? Like an
OM1, at least something that feels smooth to operate. My own psychic
sense says this camera comes from the back woods of up state NY.
Please forgive me my impressions. One of the shots was take with this
plastic blurring filter attached. The filter is plastic with a hole in the
center.
The lenses are mostly Vivatar. Question: was this camera owned by
a male or a female, based on the photos you see?

Wayne