Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:29:08 -0800
Excellent 'Bay primer, Chris, and I'm not sorry my post caused it.

On the other hand, that wasn't what I was primarily meaning to convey. Guess that's the result of wandering in a post. I was pointing out that 'imperfect' coatings on the front of 28/2 lenses are very common and something to be sure to check out when considering buying one. I seem to recall C.H. saying he'd been through 3 with that problem and others chiming in leading to speculation about the front coating on this formulation being unusually soft.

Moose