Re: [OM] wide lens

Subject: Re: [OM] wide lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:52:52 -0800

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 06:06  PM, Mark Marr-Lyon wrote:

So far, I've been able to resist getting a 24, so I've never directly compared them. I have heard from some that the difference is enough to justify both focal lengths. I do think that if I only had a 24, I'd want something wider too. Of course, I also see myself getting an 18 before a 24, so I don't think I'm terribly objective :)

Mark.

I think most people who have both who have contributed to similiar discusions on the list before have said that they tend to use one or the other. They are close. It seems to be related to the other wide angle in their collection. If it is a 35 then they use the 24. If it is a 28 then they prefer the 21.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA