Re: [OM] ( OM ) 2x teleconverters

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) 2x teleconverters
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:06:08 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
x /

> > Moose .......................
> Many thanks; that points me in a good direction.
>
> Also, I hadn't thought of the Adaptall 2s fitting only a Tamron at the
sharp
> end.
>
> Brian

There is another Tamron "2X SP" for Fix system that fit OM lenses,
it is not flat field, the field curvature is quite high but it is very
sharp. I once own the Vivitar 2x Macro, it is very good. I have not make
a direct comparison but I feel the Tamron is sharper. But as other
mentioned the macro function is very useful especially with normal lens.
Below is a sample taken with 75-150 at 150mm+Tamron 2X SP Fix,
film Kodak Supra 400.

http://www.accura.com.hk/75150-2x.jpg  (235K)

C.H.Ling