Re: [OM] wide lens

Subject: Re: [OM] wide lens
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:20:07 +0000
Lot of work involved in that! I've got many, many multi-frame panoramas just waiting to be stitched together, but as yet I've not mastered the art of using PanoTools or any other way of getting nicely stitched panoramas. Must keep looking at Skip's Winter Exchange photo to encourage me to put some effort into this!

Roger

Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:

If you used Photoshop, and you want a super-wide of a scenic landscape,
remember you can always rotate the camera as you make successive frames and
combine frames later.  It's time-consuming but there's no extra "lens", and
certainly no risk of theft!

Lama