[OM] unemployment blues again...

Subject: [OM] unemployment blues again...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 15:11:45 -0800
We had a few list members posting recently about being laid off... and I had
just started a new job about 3 months ago. Yesterday I was RIF'd due to
'economic conditions'. I'm really disappointed because this company was a
good place with some really good people to work with... Well, if any listers
in the SF Bay Area USA (not the best area to be looking right now...) know
of any purchasing agent / buyer openings I could use a pointer. Still up for
a Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting when Thomas is in town, but I guess it
doesn't have to be on a weekend now...  :-(
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...