[OM] GIVEAWAY

Subject: [OM] GIVEAWAY
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:37:06 -0700
While cleaning up, I came across a few items that aren't worth
putting up for sale.  Rather than toss them, I'm offering them here
FREE (except shipping, which you get to pay! <Grin!>).

Here goes...

QTY   DESCRIPTION (CONDITION)

1         Sales box for Accessory Shoe 3 (tattered and taped)

1         Generic canvas camera strap w/Olympus black shoulder pad
(shoulder pad is in good shape)

1         Wide Olympus canvas camera strap (threads are fraying at
the edges, but it's still useful)

1         Olympus L39 (UV) filter (paint loss on edges, small scratch
on glass, probably not useful, but hey you're a collector, right!?!?)

1         Box for Olympus 14mm extension tube (scuffed on corners,
doesn't have the outside sales wrapper)

1         Box for Olympus 25mm extension tube (scuffed on corners,
doesn't have the outside sales wrapper)

1         Carrying pouch for Olympus double cable release (decent
shape, but someone stamped a price right on the front of it and it
could use a good bath)

Remember, first come, first served.  On your mark....   <Grin!>

Regards,

Chris