RE: [OM] [OT] unemployment blues again...

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] unemployment blues again...
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:49:30 -0800
I couldn't have said it better, Jim.  I watched with amazement as that Carly
character took a great company (well, 2 actually) and turned it into just
another commodity mfgr.  And trashed 20,000 people's jobs almost solely for
her own aggrandizement.  3 people I know got the heck out of there - took a
package. They're still looking for work. But old Carly and Mike are sippin
champagne and drivin around in their Benz's.  How much more of this shit are
American (and British and Aussie ...) workers gonna take?

Never mind.

George

<Big Snip>