RE: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots

Subject: RE: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:55:03 -0500
I am serious.  If you read my original post, the only digital camera that I
found (P&S version) that was acceptable (i.e., minimal shutter lag, low
chromatic aberration, fit in hand, good build) was the Olympus 2100UZ.  I
used that for a number of years until I got my Fuji S2.  There is a huge
difference.  The S2 beats film in many ways, the P&Sers do not.

I am not an incompetent user.  With my S2, I do not have to worry about
shake, lag time, etc.  Just like my Om1n.  I will not shoot on a digcam
where I have to think about its operation maybe screwing up a shot, which is
why I have waited to get a DSLR.

I have many friends who have P7S digcams who have had a ton of problems with
them (blurry, poor colour etc).  You know what, I lend them my S2 and with
no instruction they take better pictures.

There is a difference, a big one and until you shoot with a DSLR you cannot
know.

-Bill