[OM] Adams prints...

Subject: [OM] Adams prints...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:24:58 -0600
I'm going down to my local branch-of-the-evil-big-chain-bookstore and my
warm-and-fuzzy-local-bookstore to check out that book. In Michale Johnson's
first column for Black and White Photography, he speaks to that
elusivesubject, the Glow in older prints. (beware sweeping generalization,
read the article for more specifics) He attributes this to older printing
styles, with much less contrast. Interesting, but well thought out concept.
Our paradigms have, indeed, shifted, to use a worn out phrase.

Bill Pearce