Re: [OM] 2S/2SP Flash Ready Light

Subject: Re: [OM] 2S/2SP Flash Ready Light
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:14:42 -0800

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 01:41  PM, Jamie Costello wrote:

I have just taken delivery of a pretty good-looking 2S. When I coupled up the T32 to it, I noticed that the camera had the older green "flash ready"
LED (the battery eater) in the viewfinder.   I don't remember whether
conversion to the red (non-battery eater) circuit was still available
anywhere.  Does anyone know?   Thanks.

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL

In the meantime can't you just turn off the flash until ready to use it?

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA