Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:42:48 +1000
Cc: <wclark@xxxxxxx>
I agree totally. If I had the money for a top end DSLR I would swap within
an instance. I have used my Oly OM-10 and this is supposed to be the runt of
the litter as far as OM's are concerned but I have taken great shots with
it, I have used my works Kodak DX3900 and have enjoyed good results with it
but you don't get the control you need. I have borrowed my brothers Fuji
Finepix S602 and have also used a Fuji S1 Pro to take wedding images for a
company that runs our photography club. As you go up in digi specs the Oly
beats the Kodak hands down, is better than the S602 but for many situations
they would be on par but the S1 for ease of use, speed and instant
verification of a shot beats the Oly hands down. I have seen the D60 in use
as well and with ETTL and better colour reproduction would top that again.
There are still situations where I would use the Oly over a digi but for
situations that require speed and knowing that you have the shot, top line
DSLR's would rule every day!
Cheers Adam... preparing to be flamed to death... I still love my Oly,
Honest ! :-)