[OM] Settling for less?

Subject: [OM] Settling for less?
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:23:53 -1000
I'm into a great high end audio, after hearing a good systems your insane to
settle for less.
Kids today settle for less with MP3 and such, is technology going backwards
in quality?

Main subject: in the same way are many settling for less after printing off
a digital picture compared to 35mm or greater?

People are settling for less quality out of conveyance?

I'll keep my records and paid for CD's over MP3 crap and my Oly over digital
photography even at 18 mega pixel they can't match sliver emulation under a
eye loop to the pixelation of digital.

A sucker is born everyday when they don't know what there missing in quality
of good sound or picture quality.
sounds similar to technology in reverse for the masses.
IMHO
Daniel Danrich