Re: [OM] For Sale 90mm/old folks OT

Subject: Re: [OM] For Sale 90mm/old folks OT
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:22:56 -0800
Wayne:

I just managed to grab a quick photo of the male dove attempting to feed the
chick. The small lens of the 990 allows me to shoot between the bars of the
cage which are only 1/2" apart.  I was able to hold the camera with the lens
pointing down and swivel the LCD so that I could focus (auto-focus) on the
chick in macro mode.

The male is attempting to feed the  chick which is mostly buried beneath his
body. The egg you see on the left will not hatch. It is not fertile.  I have
not as yet seen the entire chick .. maybe tomorrow.  As soon as the chick
emerges I will start using my 4Ti  + 50mm f/2.

http://home.dc.rr.com/nsnadel/Day%204.jpg

Since this is my first attempt at posting a photo link to the list, do let
me know if all is OK.  Any suggestions?

Norm