RE: [OM] off brand printer ink

Subject: RE: [OM] off brand printer ink
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:14:45 -0000
Mike

I have not used this brand, but I have used other similarly guaranteed
off-brand inks in an Epson printer.  They did no damage.  But they did tend
to dry out in the printer, causing blocked jets, requiring a cleaning cycle,
wasted ink, wasted paper, wasted time.  I have reverted to Epson branded
ink, with no recurrence.

You may find that your throughput in terms of volume used in a short period
makes this not an issue.

OTOH...

Piers