[OM] Baby Chick - Was For Sale 90mm

Subject: [OM] Baby Chick - Was For Sale 90mm
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 22:33:38 -0500
All is more than OK - it's beautiful. Better if you can avoid the cage bar.

I think focus works better the way you've got it. With the father in focus
the baby is still recognizable and the attention is on the nurturing. With
the baby in focus the father would probably be grossly out of focus. But try
both of course - especially as you're shooting digital.

Andrew