Re: [OM] Name vs. performance

Subject: Re: [OM] Name vs. performance
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:54:34 -0500
Cc: <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
In my opinion, when someone buys the Zuiko 90, the correct answer is B.
[they are] "getting into logo's or collection".  There's nothing wrong with
that but as Bob Dylan observed oh so long ago, "It ain't me, babe."

Lama
now playing in my head:
"Nah
  nah, nah.
  It ain't me-eee babe.
  It ain't me-eee yer lookin' for.
  Babe.
  It ain't me-eee yer lookin' f-ah-rrrrrrrr."

From: "danrich"