Re: [OM] First Kiron macro seen

Subject: Re: [OM] First Kiron macro seen
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:04:38 -0800
Great lens! Typical all metal and rather heavy, but really solid, Kiron construction. Excellent image performance and focuses directly to 1:1. My TOPE 10 picture and this one <http://home.attbi.com/0.000000E+00dreammoose/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-109640.html> were taken with mine. I believe Johnny Johnson has posted pics taken with one too. Mine was a lot cheaper than the BIN for this one, but a couple in the last year or so have gone for close to US$200.

Moose

tOM Trottier wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3005822685&category=3344

Lots of Vivitar, Tamron, but Kiron?