Re: [OM] free, etc. Batteries (old)

Subject: Re: [OM] free, etc. Batteries (old)
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:29:34 +0100
On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:05:31 +0000
"Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does this mean that you have more than one camera or that the MR9s
> are only single use? Also how much does John charge for UK
> shipping? I was unable to find it on his website. I think my wallet
> is becoming very interested!!!

I have more cameras that use MR9s. They are not single-use. Ohh, and
I have a few in spare too, preparing for the situation where one gets
lost or something.

I do not know what John charges for shipping. Send him an email and
ask :)

--thomas

> Best Wishes,
> Gareth.
>
> >I got a pile of MR9's from John H (www.zuiko.com), who gladly
> >shipped to France. Not only do the MR9's work just fine, it is
> >also a real pleasure to deal with John.
> >
> >It is slightly more annoying to use the MR9 than to just "drop in"
> >a battery. However considering how rarely I change batteries in
> >the OM1's, it is not really an issue.
> >
> >--thomas
> >
> >< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
> >< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
> >< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >
> >

> --
>
> Gareth.J.Martin
>
> Research Postgraduate
> School of Geographical Sciences
> University of Bristol
> University Road
> Bristol
> BS8 1SS
>
> g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
> eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
> http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering