[OM] Anybody got a scanner, and willing to offer it's services?

Subject: [OM] Anybody got a scanner, and willing to offer it's services?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:16:11 +0800
I have a Tokina 90mm F2.5 Macro; and I asked the factory for a manual; and they said they would be willing to send a copy of the manual; but only within the 48 states. I'm currently in Taiwan, and so they won't send it to me.

So... Does anybody have a scanner, and is willing for the factory to send them the manual, and scan it in into something like PDF, and then send it to me??

I'd greatly appreciate it...

Albert