Re: [OM] Name vs. performance

Subject: Re: [OM] Name vs. performance
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:58:58 -0500
Don't underestimate the importance of lenses turning in the same direction.
I've been using Zuikos so long that it's second nature which way to turn them
for closer focusing.  Leica lenses turn in the same direction, which helps
there too and makes transitions easier between the two systems.

I could never move heavy into a Nikon manual focus system.  It would drive me
crazy.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost