RE: [OM] OM 3Ti sold on EBay USA last night

Subject: RE: [OM] OM 3Ti sold on EBay USA last night
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:09:31 -0500
Yeah, I think (at least, I hope) we all knew that.  I've got one
black 4Ti, one black 4T, and the champagne 4Ti.  I've also got
three plain ol' 4s, and 95 percent of the time, I don't make any
distinction among these six bodies.  Except for using the F280,
which I rarely do, it's six of one, half a dozen -- no, three of
one, three of the other.

An OM-4 in good shape and that can be had for less than $350 or so
is the best bargain in the OM line, even if it's one of the older
ones that supposedly eats batteries.  Batteries are cheap.

There are some of the obsessive collector ilk, though, who might
consider the difference between "T" and "Ti" important.
Personally, I couldn't care less, but I'll entertain offers from
those with money to spend who disagree.

Walt