Re: [OM] I hope I don't need it, but...HELP!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] I hope I don't need it, but...HELP!!!!!
From: "Tom Albright" <n5ksk3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:08:41 -0600
His auctions seem to be back on.  I see yours in the "completed" list.  I
used "Search by seller" "last week" to find the last few auctions.  Check
with some of the other recent winners to see if they've had any luck.

Sometimes people have real and severe personal problems....  I've had a few
occasions where the seller has had emergencies, where it may be a week or
more between responses.

Tom