Re: [OM] ( OM ) Possible TOPE topic

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Possible TOPE topic
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 06:34:03 +0000
Of course you can Donald.  But we get caught out because it does not
happen very often.  Every winter in Germany would require me to drive
on snow, including the autobahn at times.  But if we, in England at
least, have d**kbrains who think nothing of driving at 70+mph in less
than 100m visibility, we have the potential for drivers who do not
try to understand how little grip they have with their tyres -
similar to their grip on reality.

Rant finished.  OM content: the snow lasted such a short time I did
not have much time for photographing it.

Chris