RE: [OT] Snowshoes was: [OM] ( OM ) Possible TOPE topic

Subject: RE: [OT] Snowshoes was: [OM] ( OM ) Possible TOPE topic
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:25:48 -0000
What was even crazier was that I got home from Milton Keynes that day in 45
minutes on back roads with no problems but yet another friend spent 8 hours
on the M1 for exactly the same journey.

Mind you, would you invite a bunch of school kids into your home? Lock 'em
up and feed 'em occassionally through the bars I say (except my friend's
little angels of course)

OM content - I was taking pictures of my dog swimming that afternoon -
indoor heated hydrotherapy pool I must add.

Ian