RE: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:17:58 -0500
Why and SUV, most minivans have far more space if space is an issue.  We
thought of an SUV but the Honda Odyssey kicked all of them by far for
interenal space (and more modular for seating).  And I can tow pretty much
the same as most SUVs with the oil and tranny cooler (using less gas too).

My mind is that SUVs are really not necessary for most people.  SUVs are
just too expensive to run.  Maybe a flame war now?  Who else guzzles gas on
this list...chug-a-lug chug-a-lug

;-)  hahahaha

-Bill