Re: [OM] Strange times...

Subject: Re: [OM] Strange times...
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:45:54 -0800
He gave me some line about how I was taking part in an illegal protest and my presence was a hazard to public safety. I told him I was just taking a couple of pictures and he asked me if I had a permit. I've never heard of needing a permit to take stills on the sidewalk, but I just said, "No." The whole thing felt like he just wanted us all gone and didn't really care what he had to say or what kind of threats he had to make to get rid of us. I could kind of imagine that kind of stuff in a big city, but in my teeny little town with the sheep grazing on the hills in the background I would never have expected it.

-Rob