Re: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:38:55 +1100
In the message I received, "George M. Anderson" writes:

(Sorry guys for butting in in your little exchange of opposing views)

>Have you sat in any other cars lately?  FYI, many *modern* cars (no offense,
>BMW) have these things called "computers" in them.

[Here be dragons and lots of nifty stuff "computers" in cars can do.]

>> I saw one of those in a BMW.  It was just a vacuum gauge with a mph
>> readout instead of psi. Hardly a computer.

>> Winsor Crosby
>> Long Beach, California, USA

With all these nifty things in a car, does one actually drive it
anywhere or is the car just there so that geeks of all walks can drool
over this or other nifty feature/gadget/spec? ;-)

*ducking*

Saso, who drove all over Europe and still thinks driving in Paris is a
 walk in the park compared to Napoli