RE: [OM] Grip 1

Subject: RE: [OM] Grip 1
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:33:16 -0700
On 7 Feb 2003 at 8:14, George M. Anderson wrote:

> !! $51.00 for a grip1 ??  Is it made of titanium?

That's 'bout what their going for ($45 to $65) on evil-Bay these days.
So, if you really want one, I'd get it 'fore it's even higher.

While you're at it, grab that light brown leather case I'm auctioning
that's currently sitting at $88 and (as I fgure) is sure to go higher and
meet the (unmentionable) reserve.  :-)

Who ever said the pancake lens was the only thing Olympus that's
an arm and a leg???  :-)

Regards,

Chris