Re: [OM] Strange times... (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Strange times... (OT)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:12:35 -0800
Ah, the Day of the Locust tendency. Large concerts and sporting events often seem to bring that out in people. Terrifying, really. I try to avoid really large crowds specifically for that reason. The eight teenage girls protesting yesterday weren't really likely to descend into some kind of Nuremberg freakout, though. I think officer Charlie was just being susceptible to paranoia.

-Rob