[OM] Not OM, but Olympus, and photographic, and personal

Subject: [OM] Not OM, but Olympus, and photographic, and personal
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:24:14 +1100
To assuage some feelings of guilt for participating in
too many OT threads (hey, I had a Catholic upbringing,
okay? ;-) ), if you go down the bottom of this link,
you'll see a couple of links to the non-working
snooze-button for the  alarm that wakes me up every
morning, taken with the Olympuz C5050z digital in
"Supermacro" mode:

http://www.geocities.com/montsnmags/photo.html

It's not real sharp, but that's because of
movement, of both camera and "alarm" rather than any
judgement against the lens.

FWIW, the other black&white pictures above are with the
OM1 and 50/1.4.

Oh, and if you get the "exceed quota" line when you
click on the above, that's because I've exceeded traffic
allowanced for free geocities (I've posted the link to another
list I'm a joint owner of, and a few folks might be getting
their new 800x600/1024x768 "desktops" due to our common
interest in the subject of "alarms".)

Okay, I realise the above is all rather self-absorbed. Today,
Saturday, one of the cameras is tagging along into town,
where we'll go spotting park-candids and city-abstracts. I've
a roll of undeveloped C41 black&white somewhere from the OM1
& 50/1.4 of the same, which I'll have to get up sometime.
Another film is Christmas photos of the family, again OM1 and
50/1.4.

Another "one day", I'll get a proper website. Another "one day"
I'll upload my Touch Footy photos. Another "one day" I'll get
my backlog developed. Another "one day" I'll do that photography
course.

Today, I'll take some more pictures though (and maybe cruise the
camera stores <g>)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz