RE: [OM] OM-3Ti, is Jonequinn the one?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3Ti, is Jonequinn the one?
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:42:41 -0500
Hi all,

Yes this is the guy I bought mine from.  He sent an email to me yesterday in
response to mine (asking where all his stuff went) and told me yesterday was
a special free listing day on eBay, so he was going to list all his stuff
again.  THEN, last night he sent me another email to tell me he listed his
stuff, check it out.  So I told him his listings are all screwed up, none of
the pix are right and some of the descriptions were repetitive, and
incorrect.  He answered my mail by stating that he knew the pix were wrong
and he'd fix them later!
At this point, I think he is problably guilty, of nothing more than being
weired, to my relief.  PayPal sent notice that my echeck cleared for the 3Ti
today, so I will soon find out.  I asked him to send the tracking # when he
shipped, and he said he would ship the 3Ti as soon as the echeck cleared
PayPal.  The saga continues...

John