Re: [OM] Michael Moore (now really OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Michael Moore (now really OT)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:51:16 -0500
The funny part was that one lady who left her door unlocked had gotten up
late one night to go the bathroom or something and came face to face with an
intruder.........after that she still left her door unlocked.  Sounds a tad
retarded to me..........
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,