[OM] Beater of Mint - Revisited

Subject: [OM] Beater of Mint - Revisited
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:50:25 +1100
G'day Zuiks,

Today I finally got back my OM-1 all nice and pretty again with a new prism,
screen, and a silky action. Thanks to Whiltons in Sydney.

And thanks to you blokes who dissuaded me from chucking it in the garbage
i.e., John Cwiklinski, Steve Dropkin, Jim L'Hommedieu, Marcus, Wayne
Harridge, Gary Edwards et al.

It's got a few slight marks on the top cover but down to the, wait for it,
SILVER NOSE 50/f1.8, it looks great. I'm going down to Merimbula (South
Coast NSW) for a few days so should be able to get some good seascape stuff.
Then the next thing is an Epson 2450 scanner to enable some pics for the
website. It's all happening, watch this space...

John.