Re: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 07:57:51 -0500
No more than one violates the law of gravity in stepping off a building. :-)

This is one evil government versus another, and the world has to figure out
what to do about both of them. I'd define evil as willingness to seriously
harm others for one's own gain. The world will be worse off if control of
Iraq goes to the big oil families.

As well, both Hussein and Bush are using external enemies to prop up their
governments. Don't forget it was Reagan and Bush who built up Hussein and
his military in the 80's.

Andrew