RE: [OM] Auto 310 and OM4-Ti

Subject: RE: [OM] Auto 310 and OM4-Ti
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:08:06 -0700
I have an extra BG2 and T32 for sale. Everything works good but there is
some play on the BG2 in the axis that lets the flash head rotate up and
down. The free play (when locked) is probably about 5 degrees. It doesn't
hurt anything but is a minor annoyance. Contact me off-list if interested. I
will take some pictures of it. /jim