[OM] RE: Bokeh (was "Please, guys..")

Subject: [OM] RE: Bokeh (was "Please, guys..")
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 14:19:07 -0600
At 01:57 PM 2/8/2003 +1100, you wrote:

> There are probably more appropriate places for such
> discussions, and we are a whole horde of people who do not
> even *have* cars. Personally, I just feel excluded *gg*

Yeah, that's how I feel when people start carrying on about the bokeh of
the Zuiko 90/2 !

...Wayne

Don't feel bad, Wayne. I'll let you in on a secret. There is no such thing as bokeh. It's a kind of non-being. People who talk about it don't understand that you can't really talk about it. And it's not like the Tao that you can't talk about. Just take your 50/3.5, open up the lens, shoot into the sun, and be happy.

Bokeh-schmokeh,
Joel W.