RE: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:25:12 -0800
ROb;

OK, OK, I give up.  Logic and reason have no place in your ideology (or is
that idiology).

BTW, I hope you'll be on the next plane to Baghdad.  You really don't want
to stay this close to the maniac, Bush, do you? He's liable to bomb your
country any minute.  Hey, look at the bright side, might melt some snow and
warm you guys up! Please, go and live under the gentle, comforting rule of
your hero, Saddam.  Please post some pictures for us.

Geez.

What scares me is that people who 'think' like this are allowed to vote and
drive cars.

George

BTW, concerning this 'poll' you cite (and I've heard the idiot liberals in
the media cite it as well, but neither they nor you take into account this):

You can not take this poll seriously for 2 reasons:

1) The paragraphs leading up to the poll are plainly written to influence
the outcome.
and
2) Not even Time Europe takes it seriously. Witness the fine print at the
bottom of the page, copied below:

"NOTE: This is an unscientific, informal survey for the interest and
enjoyment of TIME.com users and may not be indicative of popular opinion."

I do hope you enjoyed it.  Look out! Incoming!