RE: [OM] Ideal lens for photographing inside a church?

Subject: RE: [OM] Ideal lens for photographing inside a church?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:14:04 +1100

> Can anyone offer some suggestions?  I'm not completely
> opposed to just
> getting another prime lens, but like I said, I'd prefer to take the
> opportunity to get a good all-purpose lens, which might mean a zoom
> lens of some sort.

I find the 35-105 a bit difficult to focus at the 35 end, this would be
made more difficult if the church is not very well lit.  In this
situation I think you might get some value from the 85/2, it lets in
more light, making it easier to focus and allowing you to use a higher
shutter speed.  The 28, 50, 85 would probably cover the event
adequately.

...Wayne