RE: [OM] Doing my part

Subject: RE: [OM] Doing my part
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:32:11 -0800 (PST)
>I love the Grand Cherokee, what model year did u get?

1999 Larado--the new style.  We didn't want to be too pretentous
and get it loaded with leather, heated seats, etc., etc.

However, it does have the primo-deluxe differential--you know,
the one that goes 2WD, Part-time 4WD, Full-time 4WD and low
range.  (Select Trac II?)  It's not quite as peppy as the
regular cherokee because that engine has to haul a few hundred
pounds more, but it will still toast the tires.

Best of all, it has one of those fuel mileage gismos that told
me that it was only averaging 12.3 mpg.  80

AG-Schnozz