RE: [OM] Opinions

Subject: RE: [OM] Opinions
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 23:11:14 -0800
Wonderful lights! What's a trypitch? I think they are very nice, to further improve them, if you care for my opinions: a) increase the depth of field so the granite wall appear sharper, and b) is it flare or something that make the contrast just a bit flat?

Nice though. I took lots of pictures in Yosemite and none is as good.