Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 03:28:34 -0500
I once asked a young lady who had just enrolled in college, what she was
looking for in education.  She said she wanted to earn a better living.
"Oh," I asked, "what are you going to be studying?"

She announced proudly, "I'm going to learn to read auras."

The eyes nearly popped out of my head.  As Joni Mitchell said, "Breathtaking
ignorance."

Lama

From: "Winsor Crosby" <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>